2 Timely Titles Forthcoming From The Northampton Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kistler

Puritan Board Sophomore
Currently at the printers and scheduled for a late May/early June release, 2 very timely Puritan titles for these troubled times:

1. "Heart's Ease in Heart Trouble" by James Burdwood (1626-1693). 120 pages on "Let not your heart be troubled" (John 14:3).

2. "The Golden Scepter" by John Preston (1587-1628). 225 pages and 9 sermons on 2 Chronicles 7:14: If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from evil, then will I hear their prayers and heal their land."

Both books have been completely retypeset and slightly modernized from their 17th century editions.

As soon as the website's shopping cart is ready I will post the link and start taking orders. I plan to also make a 2 book bundle so that you'll only need to pay shipping once rather than for each individual book.

The website (northamptonperss.org) now has a shopping cart item for the Burdwood title. Retail is $18. Your price is $14, plus shipping. I expect to have a shopping cart item up soon for the Preston title. Retail on that one is $25, with your price being $18. There will also be a combination listing offering both books for $30 and $8 shipping for both books, a savings of $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back