$2.99 Sale at the Puritan Shop until May 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
$2.99 eBook sale at the Puritan Shop until May 20th! Don't miss out on some of the best works you may ever read, and all of them are $2.99.
Burgess, Perkins, Edwards (previously unpublished sermons), Green, Pagitt, Love, Willard, Smith, Ford, Cotton, Hooker, and many others; including two of my favorites - Henry Smith on Jonah, and Christopher Love on Hell.
Get Thomas Smith's 750 page work on the Scottish and English divines for $2.99. And how can you pass up works by Burroughs, Bolton or Newcome? Or even the works on Exclusive Psalmody?
Check the sale out here and remember, its only until May 20th! Go here for the Sale.

SelectMemoirsCoverPS.jpg HellsTerrorLovePS.jpg

$2.99 eBook sale at the Puritan Shop until May 20th! Don't miss out on some of the best works you may ever read, and all of them are $2.99.
Burgess, Perkins, Edwards (previously unpublished sermons), Green, Pagitt, Love, Willard, Smith, Ford, Cotton, Hooker, and many others; including two of my favorites - Henry Smith on Jonah, and Christopher Love on Hell.
Get Thomas Smith's 750 page work on the Scottish and English divines for $2.99. And how can you pass up works by Burroughs, Bolton or Newcome? Or even the works on Exclusive Psalmody?
Check the sale out here and remember, its only until May 20th! Go here for the Sale.

View attachment 4500 View attachment 4501

excellent.

View attachment 4500 View attachment 4501

excellent.

Thanks brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back