Thread: Jay Sulzmann: In Memoriam (1946-2009)

Article: Jay Sulzmann: In Memoriam (1946-2009)

Rich
    Ruling Elder, Licentiate, Under Care, Hope of Christ Church (PCA), Northern VA
    Student, New Geneva Theological Seminary

WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to build and promote your web site.
    SoliDeoGloria.com - A Community for Reformed Thought and Discussion

Click to get: Board Rules -- Signature Requirements -- Suggestions?

I was much saddened to read of the passing of Jay. I will say the best thing that can be said of any man, and what (I hope) some might say of me: He was a good Guy!

Praise the Lord that he was finally healed.I never met him (that I know of), but I am sure he was a fantastic person to know that had a real zeal for the Lord and who desired Him above all other things. I'm sure that he will be missed.To the family, there's always a reason for everything that occurs, and that reason brings glory to the Kingdom. Jay may be gone, but all he did was go Home. You'll see him again someday. I pray that you may be strengthened in Him through these circumstances, and that the Spirit rests upon you during this time.