Thread: What was that Baptism tract?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What was that Baptism tract?

I am having a total brain freeze. What is the name of that small book/tract that talks about infant baptism? Not the one by Jay Adams, the other one.

Sorry, next time I'll try to be more vague.
    Alan Hughes
    PCA
    Lake Zurich, Illinois

If you think I'm a Hyper-Calvinist, God planned that thought before the foundation of the Earth. If you try to tell me that God only planned some things and not all things, then your problem is with God not me.

There is one by John Sartelle. "What Christian Parents should know about Infant Baptism."
    Kenneth Kneip
    Ruling Elder/Pastoral Intern @ New Covenant PC (PCA), Dallas TX
    M. Div. student @ Redeemer Seminary, Dallas TX