Thread: Anybody like carm.org?

Hybrid View

Anybody like carm.org?

I have learned a lot off off this website and the guy who runs it is Reformed in his theology.
    Joe Burgess
    Grace Bible Church - http://www.gracemessenger.com/
    Olive Branch,MS

"Eighty and six years have I served Him, and He never did me any injury: how then can I blaspheme my King and my Saviour?" - St. Polycarp

I've browsed through it a few times. Quite a few other sites seem to link to it. Useful as far as it goes, but perhaps not the theologically deepest site out there.
    T W Hopper
    Member, Presbyterian Reformed Church
    Currently between churches since PRC closed here - attending Crossroads Christian Church.
    Canberra, Australia.

I like it. Matt Slick is a reformed charismatic. If that makes sense.
    Nathan Olaf Brandal

"Man is nothing: he hath a free will to go to hell, but none to go to heaven, till God worketh in him to will and to do his good pleasure"
    GEORGE WHITEFIELD TO JOHN WESLEY

My Blog

Joe - btw...your avatar is a beautiful picture of you and your bride
    Bill Brown
    Grace Baptist Church

Click to get: Board Rules -- Signature Requirements -- Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by BaptistInCrisis View Post
    Joe - btw...your avatar is a beautiful picture of you and your bride
    Wow,well thankyou.A ton of makeup and great photography can do a lot.

Yes,Timothy,it is not that deep,but it is useful for the basics.
    Joe Burgess
    Grace Bible Church - http://www.gracemessenger.com/
    Olive Branch,MS

"Eighty and six years have I served Him, and He never did me any injury: how then can I blaspheme my King and my Saviour?" - St. Polycarp

When someone at work seems interested in Christ, but also seems to have alot of objections, and also will not read a book, I refer them to this website.
    Matthew Vaughan
    Trinity RPCNA
    Beltsville, MD

Slick, is a good start for those coming out of the evangelical movement.
    John
    Christ Presbyterian Church (OPC)
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    [url]www.christpres.net[/url]