Are You Truly Reformed?
A True/False Quiz from the Westminster Confession of Faith
Developed by Douglas Wilson
1. Water baptism is to each baptized individual a sign and seal of his ingrafting into Christ.
2. Water baptism is efficacious in the work of salvation.
3. The work of the Spirit and the word of institution accompanying the sacraments makes any discussion of the efficacy of sacraments irrelevant.
4. Worthy receivers really and indeed feed upon the body and blood of Jesus Christ in the Lordīs Supper.
5. Good works are the necessary fruits and evidences of a true and lively faith.
6. A man may expect pardon without grieving for and hating his sins.
7. Resting upon Christ alone for obedience in sanctification is not a principal act of saving faith.
8. Saving faith does not have to believe the entire Bible to be true.
9. The power and ability that Adam had to keep the covenant of works was a gracious gift of God.
10. Communion with God was the grace that Adam fell from when he broke the covenant of works.
1. T (xxviii.i)
2. T (xxviii.vi)
3. F (xxvii.iii)
4. T (xxix.vii)
5. T (xvi.ii)
6. F (xv.ii-iii)
7. F (xiv.ii)
8. F (xiv.i)
9. T (xix.i)
10. T (vi.ii)