FAQ & Rules discuss New Signature Policy - Private Signatures in the Updates & Information forums; Effective immediately, the signature policy is changed. It can be read here: The PuritanBoard - Signature/Profile Reqts Your public signature that appears at the bottom ...

Semper Fidelis is offline. 2 Timothy 2:24-25
    Blog Entries

New Signature Policy - Private Signatures

Effective immediately, the signature policy is changed. It can be read here: The PuritanBoard - Signature/Profile Reqts

Your public signature that appears at the bottom of your post must minimally contain:
    Your first name
    Office Held/Denomination
    You are permitted to add more to your public signature (including the limitations regarding the number of rows and quotes, etc) but you are not required to share any additional information:

BUT

You are required to keep your user profile fully filled out: http://www.puritanboard.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

There you must add your name (first and last) as well as the other pertinent information. Even though it is called a public profile, the public profile is viewable to only members of the board. Accountability for your posts is maintained while the public profile does not release any information for those uncomfortable with sharing more.
    Rich
    Ruling Elder, Licentiate, Under Care, Hope of Christ Church (PCA), Northern VA
    Student, New Geneva Theological Seminary

WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to build and promote your web site.
    SoliDeoGloria.com - A Community for Reformed Thought and Discussion

Click to get: Board Rules -- Signature Requirements -- Suggestions?

panta dokimazete is offline. Panting Donkey Machete
    Bro Rich - read the tutorial - used this code minus **:

[img]**http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2030/2172679567_acdbb18e8b.jpg[/img]

not working - what am I doing wrong?

PS - I know I need to change the image to conform to the rules
    JD Longmire
    Membership in Process
    1st Pres Ocean Springs, MS

Semper Fidelis is offline. 2 Timothy 2:24-25
    Blog Entries
    I disabled the ability to add images to the signature as it was slowing down the site. The new Signature policy eliminates the need for image sigs now. A few usergroups still have the privilege but the majority do not.
    Rich
    Ruling Elder, Licentiate, Under Care, Hope of Christ Church (PCA), Northern VA
    Student, New Geneva Theological Seminary

WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to build and promote your web site.
    SoliDeoGloria.com - A Community for Reformed Thought and Discussion

Click to get: Board Rules -- Signature Requirements -- Suggestions?

panta dokimazete is offline. Panting Donkey Machete
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperFideles View Post
    I disabled the ability to add images to the signature as it was slowing down the site. The new Signature policy eliminates the need for image sigs now. A few usergroups still have the privilege but the majority do not.
    completely understand! Thanks for the clarification!
    JD Longmire
    Membership in Process
    1st Pres Ocean Springs, MS

aleksanderpolo is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    Thanks, I am happy for the changes.
    Polo
    Layman, Chinese Evangelical Church/Independent
    San Diego

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. (Romans 11:36)

PuritanCovenanter is offline. The Norseman Moderator
    Blog Entries

Norseman Moderator

Randy Martin Snyder
    RPCNA Covenanter's Blog

"Our object should not be to have scripture on our side but to be on the side of scripture; and however dear any sentiment may have become by being long entertained, so soon as it is seen to be contrary to the Bible, we must be prepared to abandon it without hesitation."
    William Symington

RSI FacebookReformation Society of Indiana
    Twitter RPCNACovenanter
    Click to get: Board Rules -- Signature Requirements -- Suggestions? -- Joining PB Politics and Government Forums

Narnian is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperFideles View Post
    So I guess I'll have to stop working on the diorama of Reformed history I was working on to add to my signature.
    Pax,
    Richard Elliott
    Midlothian, Virginia
    Deacon, Presbyterian Church in America
    ====================================
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. , C. S. Lewis