Dispensationalism discuss What's up in the Dispy Camp... in the Covenant Theology forums; What's going on in the Dispy camp since Obama is now President Elect? Do any of you have any friends or relatives who think Obama ...

Blue Tick is offline. Puritanboard Graduate

What's up in the Dispy Camp...

What's going on in the Dispy camp since Obama is now President Elect? Do any of you have any friends or relatives who think Obama is the Anti-Christ.

I'm not trying to harp on Dispys, I'm just curious what their reaction has been to Obama's election.
    John
    Christ Presbyterian Church (OPC)
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    [url]www.christpres.net[/url]

KMK
    KMK is offline. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tick View Post
    What's going on in the Dispy camp since Obama is now President Elect? Do any of you have any friends or relatives who think Obama is the Anti-Christ.

I'm not trying to harp on Dispys, I'm just curious what their reaction has been to Obama's election.
    Yes! I get the feeling they actually hope he is.

Village Community Church of Wrightwood

Transformation Ministries

"Preparing a sermon is like cooking a meal. You need pots and pans and utensils, but you don't bring them out to the table where people are eating." Derek Thomas

Click to get: Board Rules -- Signature Requirements -- Suggestions?

Barnpreacher is offline. Puritanboard Junior
    I preach a Bible Conference every fall at a church in St. Louis that has strong dispensational leanings. Some of them were saying they believed Obama was the Antichrist. Others didn't thinks so.

Here's what I don't understand. If I really believed that Obama was the Antichrist why would I be spreading all these emails about how times are so scary right now? If I still adhered to that system of thought, then why would I think times are scary if I was truly a Christian? I mean if Obama is the Antichrist then this should be the time that dispensational Christians have been waiting for.

I am NOT trying to be mean and rip on dispensationalists. I believed that system of thought for most of my Christian life. But I am being serious with this question. The same Christians who believe that way and believe that Obama is the Antichrist are spreading these emails about what scary these times these are.
    Ryan Barnhart
    Husband to a beautiful wife, Father to two beautiful girls and one on the way
    4th year student at Whitefield Bible College - B.A. Bible
    2nd year student at Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary - MDiv

Zenas is offline. Snow Miser

Yes. I know a person or two who think that.
    The following users found this post helpful:

Andrew
    Member, Independent Presbyterian Church (PCA)

Jimmy the Greek is offline. Puritanboard Senior
    There are many "non-Christians" who actually think he is the Messiah. Perhaps they don't regard him as the actual biblical Messiah, but they use the term seriously nevertheless and really see him as not only a savior for our country but the world. I kid you not!
    Jim
    1689 LBCF
    Independent Bible Church
    North Texas, USA

JM
    JM is offline. Puritanboard Professor
    Kind of, a guy just before the election told me Obama is working for the Anti-Christ.
    Jason
    Particular Baptist
    Ontario, Canada
    twitter
    Feileadh Mor
    YouTube

We must remember that literally all our salvation is in Christ. - Herman Hoeksema

BJClark is offline. Puritanboard Doctor
    I don't know of any that believe he is the anti-Christ, but I've come across various websites that are looking at world events and wondering what's going on..not just concerning him specifically, but other things going on around the world..but if you look at various things it can certainly be 'seen' as conspiracy or a global one world government, religion whatever..

Like this:

European Neighbourhood Policy

Most people would find nothing remarkable about the European Neighbourhood Policy, and indeed there may be nothing extraordinary about it. On the other hand, it is the conviction of many that the ENP has initiated the prophesied final seven years of this age, which will culminate with the return of Jesus Christ back to earth.

The belief is that, particularly since Israel is a member of the agreement (being the first non-European nation to join),
    The Temple Institute, founded in Jerusalem in 1987, has been making steady, ongoing preparations for the construction of the Third Temple on Mount Moriah, where two previous temples stood in ancient times. Virtually all of the sacred vessels and vestments, including the blue robe of the high priest, have been made and are ready to be used in the Third Temple. All that is required now is for the holy place to exist, in which all of the religious ceremonies will be performed.
    Keeping The Home: Are we in the 7-Year Tribulation?

which mentions this:

Texts adopted (June 2000)

and this:

The New World Order

which mentions this:

DEPARTMENT OF STATE PUBLICATION 7277

and then there are these things:

U.S. Army To Be Deployed For Domestic Duty : The Commentary

COMBAT BRIGADE STATIONED IN US

President-Elect Obama and the Future of US Foreign Policy: A Roundtable Discussion

Democracy Now! | President-Elect Obama and the Future of US Foreign Policy: A Roundtable Discussion

and some have mentioned this:

Halliburton News

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.

The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster. In the event of a natural disaster, the contractor could be tasked with providing housing for ICE personnel performing law enforcement functions in support of relief efforts.
    Pacific News Service > News > Homeland Security Contracts for Vast New Detention Camps

This one gives a list of various executive orders (I'll have to search some of them out..to double check them--many of these go back years, but have not been implemented

CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN THE U.S.?

but here are a few that are listed:

10995--All communications media seized by the Federal Government.

10997--Seizure of all electrical power, fuels, including gasoline and minerals.

10998--Seizure of all food resources, farms and farm equipment.

10999--Seizure of all kinds of transportation, including your personal car, and control of all highways and seaports.

11000--Seizure of all civilians for work under Federal supervision.

Public Law 87-297 This one is from 1961?

Disarming the US--this refers to the public law from 1961 above..

Charlotte Iserbyt -- Base Closures: Disarming America

Dialogue on Religions..

Bush to attend UN dialogue on religions | International | Jerusalem Post

Science Blog -- First Comprehensive Analysis Of Religion at the UN Released; Provides Blueprint for Religion to Play More Constructive Role

Human rights and Religion

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...man&Cr1=rights

Global Religion??

United Nations plan to build a global religion

So what is the objective here? Is it religious tolerance, unification or subversion of religious faith? Jain tells Insight that he looks forward to a day when religious people no longer insist on a single truth. And the URI, in which Jain is active and which was one of the partners for the summit, takes it even further. URI president Swing says, "There will have to be a godly cease-fire, a temporary truce where the absolute exclusive claims of each [religion] will be honored but an agreed-upon neutrality will be exercised in terms of proselytizing, condemning, murdering or dominating. These will not be tolerated in the United Religions zone."
    Bobbi Clark
    Covenant Member
    Pinewood Pres. (PCA) Middleburg

When I kept Silent, My bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. Psalm 32:3

Bobbi Clark
    Covenant Member

When I kept Silent, My bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. Psalm 32:3

Brother John is offline. Puritanboard Sophomore

Coworker sees Anti-christ in President Elect

I have a coworker in the office who without a doubt believes that Obama is the anti-christ. He stays on line all day reading a website called "the trumpet" (Which is starting to raise some negative attention from our boss. He may get fired over this obsession). All he talks about to everyone is that its all about to start and we better get ready for the "civil war" thats coming. Its gotten to a point where everybody sees him as a joke at work. But the positive thing out of it is that many of the guys have come to me and asked what I thought about this Obama/anti-christ deal. Which has given me more oppurtunities to speak the truth to these lost coworkers.

On a side note I have had several customers say that they believe that Obama is the anti-christ. One of them told us that they were sitting at church lunch talking about how they needed to "kill the anti-christ before he could take power" but he reassured us that he calmed them all down by telling them "you cant kill the anti-christ".

It's embarrasing to think that when the Lord first saved me I feel for the dispy teaching hook line and sinker. But praise the Lord he opened my eyes to the reformed faith.
    John
    PCA
    Greenville, SC

Semper Reformanda ~ “The church is reformed and always being reformed according to the Word of God.”

“Preach the gospel, die, and be forgotten.” ~ Count Nicolaus von Zinzendorf (1700–1760)

Gomarus;

There are many "non-Christians" who actually think he is the Messiah. Perhaps they don't regard him as the actual biblical Messiah, but they use the term seriously nevertheless and really see him as not only a savior for our country but the world. I kid you not!
    I've seen comments to that effect, but I don't know the people personally.

Look at Oprah, and the news media...they all seem to think/believe that..
    Bobbi Clark
    Covenant Member

Ivan is offline. Pastor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomarus View Post
    Our country and the world are going to be sorely disappointed.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Ivan Schoen ~ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]The Church in [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Poplar Grove, IL[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=black]=================================[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=black][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=black]"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." ~ Henry David Thoreau[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=black][/LEFT]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

ManleyBeasley is offline. Inactive User
    My cousin told me that he thought Obama may be the antichrist. I took him to 2 Thes. 2, 1 Tim. 4, and Revelation and showed him who the antichrist (vice-christ, vicar of Christ) is. He is meant to be identified and the protestant church has done that (thats what I told him). He no longer thinks Obama is the antichrist.
    [B]Manley Beasley[/B]
    Southern Baptist Convention
    Fayetteville, Arkansas

[B]Wir sein pettler. Hoc est verum (We are beggars. This is true.).--Luther's dying words[/B]

eqdj is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    Blog Entries
    One talk radio personality yesterday (11/7) and Thursday (11/6) kept saying it was creepy that the pick three numbers in the Illinois (Obama's home stateJ) lottery numbers the day after the election were 666.
    Enrique "Big Dipper" Duran Junior
    Member, Mid-Cities OPC
    Hurst, Texas
    Transcriber, Hercules Collins' "An Orthodox Catechism"
    Co-host, The Confessing Baptist Podcast aka The Dunker Bunker
    Guest, CredoCovenant Fellowship Podcast

OPC'n is offline. Puritanboard Doctor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eqdj View Post
    One talk radio personality yesterday (11/7) and Thursday (11/6) kept saying it was creepy that the pick three numbers in the Illinois (Obama's home stateJ) lottery numbers the day after the election were 666.
    sarah
    providence (Only Perfect Church)
    wi coldest snowiest state in the union

eqdj;

I bought a couple things from the store the other day and the total came to $6.66, the cashier kinda freaked out and asked if I wanted to buy something else. I looked at her and said..Umm, No. She asked "Doesn't that scare you?" I told her, "No, It doesn't, they are just numbers, no reason to be afraid of numbers." She was like "okay, are you sure?"
    Bobbi Clark
    Covenant Member

Christusregnat is offline. Puritanboard Professor

Change the article from "the" to "an", and I agree wholeheartedly.

Cheers,
    Adam B., Old Dominion, RPCNA

Ratio immutabilis facit praeceptum immutabile

Quote Originally Posted by Christusregnat View Post

Cheers,
    Gotcha. True indeed!
    John
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Matthew1034 is offline. Puritanboard Freshman

Cheers,
    I concur!
    Matthew Philip Miller | Reformed Baptist, SBC | Tampa, FL

Iniquities prevail against me; As for our transgressions, You will provide atonement for them. Blessed is the man You choose, And cause to approach You, That he may dwell in Your courts. We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Of Your holy temple.
    Psalms 65:3-4 (NKJV)

I wanted to add one I forgot...Louis Farrakan, claims Obama is the Messiah as well..

The Mahdi: Islam’s Awaited Messiah

http://www.answering-islam.org/Autho..._the_mahdi.htm
    Bobbi Clark
    Covenant Member

kalawine is offline. Puritanboard Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by eqdj View Post
    Kevin - PCA - Mississippi

"What, for some, is sin, others do to the glory of God. And the good Dr. Pentecost's remarks notwithstanding, I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God. It is a kind of incense drifting to Heaven." - Charles Spurgeon

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" - 2 Corinthians 9:15

Wannabee is offline. Obi Wan Kenobi
    Wow, Bobbi. Either you're really fast, or need a job or another hobby. What an amazing list of resources. Did you actually read them all?

Though I had a short season when I chased this stuff a bit (maybe a year), the futility of it soon overtook me. I remember a friend of mine, just after 9/11, sharing an email they'd received from a charismania missionary in S. America who saw prophetic fulfillment. I responded that he's wasting his time and that, as horrible as what happened was, in the scheme of things it was just a blip on the calendar. It's nothing compared to the wholesale slaughter of unborn babies each day.

Haven't run across any "Obama's the man" folks though. I'm sure I will.
    For the Glory of our King,
    Joe Johnson
    Slave of Christ, husband, father, grandfather and TMS graduate. Personal website - SoundLife.org
    I do not know, and I do not say, that a person cannot believe in Revelation and in evolution, too, for a man may believe that which is infinitely wise and also that which is only asinine. ~ CHS

danborvan is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    Many of the Dispy's that I know are relieved that they no longer have to re-interpret their proof-texts in order to accommodate Hillary as the Anti-Christ.
    Dan Borvan
    Under Care - OPC
    PhD Candidate - Church History
    London, England

Grymir is offline. Puritanboard Graduate
    The Rapture index is up to 158. It was 151 the day before the election. (and this is down 1 point from yesterday) Maybe we should be ready to go! Just look at Biggandy's avatar. I think he's ready to be raptured!!
    Timothy Johnson
    First United Presbyterian of Moline
    PCUSA (Yea, I know)
    Theology/Philosophy Sunday School Teacher
    Davenport, IA

Wannabee;

Wow, Bobbi. Either you're really fast, or need a job or another hobby. What an amazing list of resources. Did you actually read them all?
    I've read through parts of them, others I skimmed through and picked up key words and ran a search on those to see what could be verified, through other sources..

But right now, my husband is sick (been sick for a couple weeks now, been on med's but they don't seem to be working), my son went w/ his dad, my daughters went to the mall and then a school play, so they have been gone a majority of the day..so this gave me something to do..other than watch TV.

But then reading these things has been kind of fun...I haven't really paid much attention to most of these things in awhile...but knowing what's going on around the world is a good thing..
    Bobbi Clark
    Covenant Member

Here is another I just came across..

No American Left Alone!

No American Left Alone
    Bobbi Clark
    Covenant Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grymir View Post
    The Rapture index is up to 158. It was 151 the day before the election. (and this is down 1 point from yesterday) Maybe we should be ready to go! Just look at Biggandy's avatar. I think he's ready to be raptured!!
    What's the highest the RI will go? Also, how is it calculated?
    John
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Jen
    Jen is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJClark View Post

I bought a couple things from the store the other day and the total came to $6.66, the cashier kinda freaked out and asked if I wanted to buy something else. I looked at her and said..Umm, No. She asked "Doesn't that scare you?" I told her, "No, It doesn't, they are just numbers, no reason to be afraid of numbers." She was like "okay, are you sure?"
    The Apple I was $666 -- neither Woz nor Jobs knew that the number had any sort of significance; it was just the way the numbers came out after the rounding!

The other day, I was talking to my dad, and he was saying that he noticed that all the dispy blogs he reads (I didn't actually know he reads dispy blogs, so I don't know which ones he means) are in a bit of a flurry of nervous activity, while all the Reformed blogs are very much the opposite.

He, too, wondered why they always get anxious about current events when most believe in a pre-tribulational rapture. And then there was the question of why dispensational presidents attempt to make peace in Israel when that's supposed to be a mark of the anti-Christ... All puzzling questions indeed.
    Jennifer Stoddard
    Member, Reformation Fellowship (Roseville OPC)
    Woodland, CA
    per caliginem

DMcFadden is offline. Meum cerebrum nocet
    A quick Google images search showed . . .

* The "O" of Obama with devil horns
    * Photoshopping the picture of Obama onto the Sallman head of Christ
    * A Black and Red graphic of Obama sporting horns under the legend: "Anti Christ '08"
    * A photograph of Obama descending from heaven surrounded by admiring folks
    * Satan '08
    * Obama with a halo behind his head
    * Obama with a 666 on his forehead asking how people like his new tatoo
    * A campaign poster of Obama in a pulpit with the words "Faith, Hope, and Change" and an inspirational quote from the President elect

I suspect that we are in for a VERY interesting presidential term with the eschatological expectations heated to a fever pitch.
    Dennis E. McFadden, Ex Mainline Baptist (in Remission)
    Atherton Baptist Homes, Alhambra, CA, President/CEO
    Emmanuel Lutheran Church, LCMS

ReformedChapin is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    I go to a dispy church every friday to fellowship. They haven't identified the Anti-Christ yet but they defintely don't cut down on the end times jargon. Every single event seems to be a sign of the end times.
    Julio Perez
    Branch of Hope OPC

calgal is offline now. Puritanboard Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by SoliDeoGloria View Post
    I go to a dispy church every friday to fellowship. They haven't identified the Anti-Christ yet but they defintely don't cut down on the end times jargon. Every single event seems to be a sign of the end times.
    Sounds about right for dispies. The thing I am still baffled by is how much they fear these events. If they believe the "rapture" is a coming and they will be with Jesus why the fear?
    Gail

Matthias is offline. Puritanboard Junior
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JM View Post
    Kind of, a guy just before the election told me Obama is working for the Anti-Christ.
    If we got technical, wouldnt all the governments of the world be working for the antichrist?
    Jeffrey Wilson
    Guisachan Fellowship Baptist Church
    London Baptist Confession of Faith 1644
    Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
    "If ever a monk got to heaven by monkery, I ought to have gotten there!" Martin Luther

kalawine is offline. Puritanboard Junior

Cheers,
    That's what I've been thinking as well.
    Kevin - PCA - Mississippi

"What, for some, is sin, others do to the glory of God. And the good Dr. Pentecost's remarks notwithstanding, I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God. It is a kind of incense drifting to Heaven." - Charles Spurgeon

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" - 2 Corinthians 9:15

TimV is offline. Puritanboard Botanist
    He, too, wondered why they always get anxious about current events
    If you watch their faces while they're discussing this it's less anxiousness and fear than it is hope. I saw that in myself as a young teen in a dipsy mega-church. When I would be honest with myself, it was was with me and my friends more wishful thinking by a jaded group of people than fear for personal safety. Massive destruction that you got to enjoy but wouldn't have to suffer the consequences for, like watching Godzilla trash New York when you're in California.
    Tim Vaughan
    Member, Redeemer Presbyterian, OPC,
    Santa Maria
    California

shackleton is offline. Puritanboard Junior
    I have been asked by my mother-in-law if I thought Obama was the anti-christ but now she knows that I am not a dispy so she no longer asks. My brother-in-law asked me this the other day, "With Obama in the white house and Israel back in their country was the end near?" I told him that I did not hold to his system of end times beliefs but according to what he believes he will be raptured before the anti-christ does his thing anyway and should not worry about who he is.
    Erick Bohndorf, Risen Savior, Lutheran
    http://qayaqtraveler.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...90&ref=profile
    Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting: to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in all one’s labor in which he toils under the sun during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward. Ecclesiastes

ReformedChapin is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by calgal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SoliDeoGloria View Post
    Sounds about right for dispies. The thing I am still baffled by is how much they fear these events. If they believe the "rapture" is a coming and they will be with Jesus why the fear?
    Frankly to be honest with you I feel sorry for them. One of my closest friends who I shared the doctrines of Grace with, it took him over a year for him to change his mind about being an arminian. He is still a 4 pointer, struggling with limited atonement and loves to see how world events relate to scripture. I have tried to convincing not to form his hermeneutic based on world events even took him to Dr. Kim Riddlebarger class on Amill. What he has told me is that Israel came to existence for a reason and he seems more than convinced that God will use them for the whole premill scenario. It's just so weird for me that he sees things this way even besides being an extremely smart guy (he's an aerospace engineer).
    Julio Perez
    Branch of Hope OPC

Hawaiian Puritan is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomarus View Post
    Here's a recent article on the subject:

Barack Obama: God's choice?
    Jim
    Elder
    First Presbyterian Church of Honolulu
    at Ko'olau (PCUSA)
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    "The truth is, all our time is made up of present time, and all we need to care is, that we may all the time do the best we can for our great Creator this present minute." -- Henry Opukaha'ia, first Hawaiian Christian and New England evangelist (1814)

Wannabee is offline. Obi Wan Kenobi
    WND poll

Is Barack Obama God's sovereign choice for America's next president? (2560 votes)

No, he was the establishment media's choice - they just think they're God 33% (856)

Yes, God is sovereign over everything - all things, whether we like them or not, work to his purpose and his glory 26% (678)

Yes, and if this doesn't make Americans repent of their many sins, God could give us someone even worse next time 10% (259)

No, Obama is rabidly pro-abortion and God hates abortion 6% (162)

No, Obama's victory was the result of millions of Americans exercising their free choice 6% (147)

Yes, and given his wealth-destroying economic philosophy, I fear his victory is evidence of God's displeasure with America 4% (111)

Yes, God is testing our patriotism to see if we'll prove worthy of the freedom he gave us - and for which so many made the ultimate sacrifice - by resisting Obama's tyrannical policies 3% (82)

Other 3% (79)

Yes, the Bible says all authority is from God 3% (69)

Yes, if by "God" you mean Allah 2% (42)

No, God controls the spiritual realm but leaves the social realm to people 1% (25)

No, there is no God 1% (18)

No, God has more important things to care about than who becomes our next president 1% (17)

Yes, God has raised up Obama to heal our land 0% (4)

Yes, he's the Messiah - God has to be on his side 0% (4)

Yes, otherwise it means Obama not only beat McCain, be beat the Almighty 0% (4)

No, God believes in separation of church and state 0% (2)

Yes, God hates war and killing - Obama opposed going into Iraq from the beginning and he will bring our troops home 0% (1)

Yes, it's such a long shot for a black man to be elected in racist America, it had to be a miracle 0% (0)
    For the Glory of our King,
    Joe Johnson
    Slave of Christ, husband, father, grandfather and TMS graduate. Personal website - SoundLife.org
    I do not know, and I do not say, that a person cannot believe in Revelation and in evolution, too, for a man may believe that which is infinitely wise and also that which is only asinine. ~ CHS

Calvin'scuz is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    [QUOTE=DMcFadden;491450]A quick Google images search showed . . .

I think the "O" stands for Oprah. We've all fallen into her trap by thinking Obama's the antichrist.
    Jim Ulam
    Bethany Bible Fellowship (Non-denominational)
    Westminster, CA

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put" - Winston Churchill

DMcFadden is offline. Meum cerebrum nocet
    [quote=Calvin'scuz;502204]
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcFadden View Post
    A quick Google images search showed . . .

I think the "O" stands for Oprah. We've all fallen into her trap by thinking Obama's the antichrist.
    I don't know. You would be amazed at what I saw in my toast this morning . . .

Dennis E. McFadden, Ex Mainline Baptist (in Remission)
    Atherton Baptist Homes, Alhambra, CA, President/CEO
    Emmanuel Lutheran Church, LCMS

CIT
    CIT is offline. Puritanboard Postgraduate
    B