Entertainment and Humor discuss A bad omen for William and Kate? in the General Forums forums; I just saw this and I found it humorous. What a gaffe! But is it a sign? William and Kate split...

SolaScriptura is offline. Puritanboard Softy

A bad omen for William and Kate?

I just saw this and I found it humorous. What a gaffe! But is it a sign?

William and Kate split
    Ben
    Chaplain, US Army
    Columbia, SC
    TE Potomac Presbytery, PCA
    www.thebenaddiction.com

"Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing." -- Dwight Schrute

"I've been so thoroughly trained that I don't even need to think before I speak." -- Harry Crumb

Quatchu is offline. Puritanboard Sophomore
    This is a a travesty. How could they do this!

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

All joking aside, I would not be surprised if this split came about someday just because of some self fulfilling prophecy from ridiculous claims like this.
    Justin Clarke
    Member of New Life Presbyterian Church (PCA)
    La Mesa, CA
    MDiv Student at Westminster Seminary California

From
    Parrsboro, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Living In San Diego

Theogenes is offline. Puritanboard Junior
    They should have gotten the Forever Stamps!
    Jim
    An Elder, Harvest Reformed Church (RCUS),Minot, ND
    http://www.harvestreformedchurch.org/
    http://tbftgoggi.wordpress.com/
    http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_de...urceid=hrcrcus
    Upon a life I did not live; upon a death I did not die, Another's death, Another's life, I'd rest my soul eternally
    Omnia dicta fortiora,si dicta Latina
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

jawyman is offline. Puritanboard Junior
    This could also be taken as another sign that NZ is moving closer and closer to leaving the Commonwealth. "Wills" did go on a tour of those areas most affected by the earthquake not only to support the Kiwis, but show that the Royals are still relevant to Australia and New Zealand. This is just my opinion. I believe Prince William to be the most sincere of all the Royals.
    Jeff Wyman
    Little Farms Chapel OPC, Coopersville, MI
    www.calvinseminary.edu

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 (ESV)

Selig ist der Mann, der die Anfechtung erduldet; denn nachdem er bewährt ist, wird er die Krone des Lebens empfangen, welche Gott verheißen hat denen, die ihn liebhaben. - Jakob 1:12 (LUT '45)