Updates & Information discuss vBulletin 4.0 has released its Gold Version in the Information and Introductions forums; vBulletin Gold Release Yesterday, vBulletin released vBulletin 4.0 Gold after completing months of Beta testing. It has a lot of great new features. I've already ...

Semper Fidelis is offline. 2 Timothy 2:24-25
    Blog Entries

vBulletin 4.0 has released its Gold Version

vBulletin Gold Release Yesterday, vBulletin released vBulletin 4.0 Gold after completing months of Beta testing. It has a lot of great new features. I've already purchased the Publishing suite, which adds a great deal of new features but I am waiting for a few 3rd Party applications to be ported to the new version before I upgrade (Post Thanks, Links & Downloads, etc). Just a bit of warning that when I do upgrade that some of our themes will no longer work and we'll only have a single theme until I find some suitable themes to add. Some other third party additions that people may have been accustomed to will not be ported over. I'm not sure when the upgrade will occur but wanted to let everyone know and will post a more formal announcement of the pending upgrade when I'm ready to take the plunge.
    Rich
    Ruling Elder, Licentiate, Under Care, Hope of Christ Church (PCA), Northern VA
    Student, New Geneva Theological Seminary

WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to build and promote your web site.
    SoliDeoGloria.com - A Community for Reformed Thought and Discussion

Click to get: Board Rules -- Signature Requirements -- Suggestions?

Joshua is offline. Administrator
    Blog Entries
    suhweet
    Josh
    CCRPC, RPCGA
    Board Rules - Signature Rules

It is our interest, as well as duty, cheerfully to acquiesce in the will of God, whatever befals us. That we may not complain of what is, let us see God's hand in all events; and, that we may not be afraid of what shall be, let us see all events in God's hand. - Matthew Henry

BlackCalvinist is offline. Puritanboard Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    vBulletin Gold Release Yesterday, vBulletin released vBulletin 4.0 Gold after completing months of Beta testing. It has a lot of great new features. I've already purchased the Publishing suite, which adds a great deal of new features but I am waiting for a few 3rd Party applications to be ported to the new version before I upgrade (Post Thanks, Links & Downloads, etc). Just a bit of warning that when I do upgrade that some of our themes will no longer work and we'll only have a single theme until I find some suitable themes to add. Some other third party additions that people may have been accustomed to will not be ported over. I'm not sure when the upgrade will occur but wanted to let everyone know and will post a more formal announcement of the pending upgrade when I'm ready to take the plunge.
    I'm wondering if my current theme for LDM will work. That's going to be a LOT of work re-doing the theme (and I *just* got it working the way I wanted it).

I'm waiting too.
    KG
    Theologically Correct dot Com
    http://www.theologicallycorrect.com
    Wallace PCA in College Park, MD
    The Blog: THINK! - Wrestlin' With Wordz -N- Ideaz
    Join * Contribute * Discuss: Life | Doctrine | Music
    streaming music • blog • message board • christian music hub

Curt is offline. Puritanboard Graduate
    OK, I'll ask. What is it and what does it do.
    Curt Lovelace
    Director, Lifework Forum
    Prague, Czech Republic

Attending Reformovaná presbyterní církev v Modřany

Blogging at A New Blog From Prague

BlackCalvinist is offline. Puritanboard Senior
    You're using it.
    KG
    Theologically Correct dot Com
    http://www.theologicallycorrect.com
    Wallace PCA in College Park, MD
    The Blog: THINK! - Wrestlin' With Wordz -N- Ideaz
    Join * Contribute * Discuss: Life | Doctrine | Music
    streaming music • blog • message board • christian music hub

Semper Fidelis is offline. 2 Timothy 2:24-25
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    OK, I'll ask. What is it and what does it do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCalvinist View Post
    You're using it.
    vBulletin is what powers this discussion board.
    Rich
    Ruling Elder, Licentiate, Under Care, Hope of Christ Church (PCA), Northern VA
    Student, New Geneva Theological Seminary

WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to build and promote your web site.
    SoliDeoGloria.com - A Community for Reformed Thought and Discussion

Click to get: Board Rules -- Signature Requirements -- Suggestions?

Scott1 is offline. Puritanboard Doctor
    I'm noticing the Board now signs one out much, much more quickly than before.

Does anyone know if this is a vBulletin update, has to do with a Windows update, or is there some preference individual users can set?
    Scott
    PCA
    North Carolina

Post Tenebras Lux; "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever." - Revelation 11:15