General discussions discuss R.C. Sproul Sr. in the General Forums forums; Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Dr. Sproul's church? In addition, do you know the phone number to Ligonier Ministries in ...

Preach is offline. Inactive User

R.C. Sproul Sr.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Dr. Sproul's church? In addition, do you know the phone number to Ligonier Ministries in Orlando? Thanks.
    Bobby Gawthrop, V.D.M.
    licensed, ordained SBC, licensed PCA
    Ph.D. student (Whitefield Theological Seminary)
    "Every minister in those days had a V.D.M. degree: Verbum Dei Minister. When, therefore, I became a teacher of apologetics it was natural for me to think, not only of my Th.M. and my Ph.D., but above all of my V.D.M. The former degrees were but means whereby I might be true to the latter degree." Cornelius Van Til

AdamM is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    _Adam_McMurry,_RE
    Grace_PCA_
    St._Charles, MO_

alwaysreforming is offline. Puritanboard Sophomore
    I've listened to "Renewing Your Mind" so many times that I know the phone # by heart: 800-435-4343

(Pretty sad, huh?)

Also, I've attended his Orlando church a couple of times; its like going back in time.

I'm going to his Lig. Min. Conference in Orlando in March. Do you have plans on attending as well? (I've been once before and it was fantastic!)
    Name Not Shown
    (to prevent my posts here from showing up on web searches of my name)
    Northland Church
    (Currently residing in Greenville, SC)

RickyReformed is offline. Puritanboard Freshman
    Originally posted by alwaysreforming
    I've listened to "Renewing Your Mind" so many times that I know the phone # by heart: 800-435-4343
    I can too, but I still here the voice of the other guy who used to do the intro. Bill Neff I think his name was. It's been that long since I've listened to RYM regularly.

I'm going to his Lig. Min. Conference in Orlando in March. Do you have plans on attending as well? (I've been once before and it was fantastic!)
    I was going to attend his conference in Houston back in 2001. My wife and I were volunteering actually (they waive admission if you volunteer), but it was cancelled due to 9/11.
    Ricardo Puente
    East Texas Reformed Fellowship
    Emory, TX

www.easttexasreformed.org

Preach is offline. Inactive User
    Thanks for the responses.
    Bobby Gawthrop, V.D.M.
    licensed, ordained SBC, licensed PCA
    Ph.D. student (Whitefield Theological Seminary)
    "Every minister in those days had a V.D.M. degree: Verbum Dei Minister. When, therefore, I became a teacher of apologetics it was natural for me to think, not only of my Th.M. and my Ph.D., but above all of my V.D.M. The former degrees were but means whereby I might be true to the latter degree." Cornelius Van Til